Innx Hunter Street ground floor studio occupies the entire ground floor of a beautiful heritage sandstone building, with high ceiling and lots of natural light perfect for your creative business. The studio can comfortably sit up to 16 people, space for a front reception or break out area, plus a meeting room.
Located a short walk from Newcastle public transport including trains, light rail and busses and with 24/7 acess and high speed NBN network, your creativity has no boundaries.
Innx Studios are split over two levels of the building, with the second level containing four small studio's and shared kitchen and bathrooms.
- beautiful ground floor front entrance off Hunter Street
- secure 24/7 building access via Devonshire Lane.
- shared modern kitchen with appliances including microwave, sandwich press, kettle, dishwasher, crockery and cuttlery.
- shared bathroom amenities.
- amentity supplies including toilet paper, soaps and hand toweling.
- weekly studio cleaning including waste disposal, vacuum and mop.
- regular cleaning of all common spaces and amenities.
- ducted AC
- regular building and services maintenance.
- High speend NBN Network
- storage 'Vault'
- private meeting room
- Waste Disposal
- Unlimited upload/download high speed NBN.
- Standard cleaning (additional cleaning services can be provided p.o.a).
The studio is currently furnished with two bench workstations seating 12 people and meeting room equiped with dividable table and chairs.
Studio furnishing is optional, you are welcome to provide your own if preferred or we are happy to discuss changes to standard furnishing to suit your requirements.
INNX Hub is a space for co-creation and collaboration, a destination in which innovators, creators, leaders and entrepreneurs can drive their visions, release their inhibitions, be inspired and rise above the known. We are more than a co-working space, we are a centre for innovation and ideation.
3 year licence agreement.