Level 4 Studio, Ballarat House
Type of space: Office Space, Design Studio, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Multi-use Space, Co-Working Space, Residency
Sizes vary from a minimum 6.5sqm desk space to 40 sq.m creative open studio spaces.
The space is currently shared with many creative individual studios.
We have been operating as a not-for-profit design studio for 21 years and have recently moved down one level and renovated the new space in the same building. The new space has great facilities and inclusions. We are looking for compatible creative individuals or groups to fill our remaining spaces. The areas available are priced at $105 per sq,metre / month and the available spaces are sized from 6 sq metres to 40 sq. metres.
The majority of occupants are small practices of architects / landscape architects / interior designers and other designers.
EQUIPMENT & INCLUSIONS
• Use of common facilities such as the lifts, toilets and meeting rooms, kitchen, etc
• Common library
• Use of conference spaces including networked TV screens to the Central and Eastern spaces
• Electricity and air-conditioning.
• Paper recycling & garbage services
• Report binder
• TPG Internet (connection by lessee)
Goulburn Street Carpark is one block away.
Street Parking is metered and time-restricted