Specific Spaces are based in a heritage listed ex-wool shed located on Elizabeth Street right in the heart of Redfern. Compromising a 300 sqm loft warehouse style co-working space, featuring black wooden floors, double stable doors, white brick walls, high exposed cross beam ceilings and bright, well lit windows.
This is an open plan co-working space which spans across two large rooms. It is best suited to iindividuals or teams who are looking for a creatively inspiring place to work with like minded people. Please note we do not offer private offices! We do, however, have acoustic privacy screens on each desk, Separate meeting rooms and also phone privacy 'EGG' chairs located throughout the space.
Weekly Rent Package Includes:
- One large double desk with lockable draw pedestals (6 feet wide x 3 feet deep).
- Power strip.
- High back, ergonomic, sturdy mesh office chair on wheels.
Other amenities within the workspace are detailed below.
- 100/100 mps high speed business grade fibre internet.
- Electricity and all outgoings, including rubbish disposal.
- Fully Air Conditioned/Heated.
- Hanging baskets and green floor plants throughout the office.
- Kitchen area with dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, glassware, crockery , etc.
- Continuous boiling and cold filtered water dispenser.
- Thrice weekly cleaning throughout the space.
Within the area exists of range of quality coffee joints (Three Williams) eateries (Redfern Continental) and pubs (The Woolpack) all reachable on foot. Please see below for details on parking and transport information.
- All day free parking located nearby and 2 hour free parking located directly outside the building.
- We have access to secure underground parking priced at $300 plus GST pcm. Please enquire.*
- Public transport options are endless with buses stopping directly on the main road.
- We are also conveniently located within equal distance of both Redfern and Central stations.
Tenants of Specific Spaces will also have access to our separate, boutique event, bar and meeting space, which is located...downstairs!
The downstairs space is a perfect environment to host meetings (booked on a central calendar), have lunch or hold small events, showcases or even drinks parties. There is a beautiful upright white Bernstein piano, a fully functioning PA with microphones, kitchen area, fridge, coffee machine, lounge areas and a retro bar, Additionally there is a vinyl player and a TV hooked up to a chromecast for streaming from your mobile device.
All of which goes towards creating an enjoyable atmospheric vibe!
Events can also be held for up to 50 people. *Please note a cleaning fee is applicable.
There is also a yoga studio in the building for those interested!
Our current tenants include a diverse range of music management companies, tech start-ups, sponsorship agency, indie record label and music publishers, creative agency and PR companies... everyone is welcome!
Across the 300 sqm we have space to accomdate both individuals and small teams.
Rent is set at a weekly rate of $100 plus GST for each desk (billed per calendar month @ $430 per month).
We would be pleased to show you through the space at any time.
If you wish to discuss anything in further detail, please call Leonie on
0416 927 584.
Alternatively feel free to send through a text message or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to meeting you with a view to sharing our excellent and non-corporate space!
** PLEASE NOTE that we have re-opened and have ensured that our space is adhering to COVID-19 Work Safe recommendations. Each tenant has a minimum of 4 square metres personal space, and is seated a minimum of 1.5 metres apart. We have supplied hand wash, hand sanitisers and spray disinfectants throughout the space. Our suite is located on the second level and we have both wide stairs to access the suite and an elevator.
One month fully refundable bond required to secure desk space..
Rent is due and payable per calendar month and will be billed as such with the first month paid up front.
We are looking for mid to long term tenants. No hot desking unfortunately!
FREE 2 hour parking directly out the front of the building
FREE Parking from 9.30am to 4pm directly across the road from the building
FREE ALL DAY parking in the streets parallel to Elizabeth Street