THE SIX17 is a Heritage Listed ex-Woolshed located on Elizabeth Street, in the heart of Redfern. This is a stunning 300 SQM New York style warehouse co-working space with black wood floors, double stable doors, loads of natural light and windows, white brick walls and high pitched ceilings with exposed cross beams.
This is an OPEN PLAN co-working space that spans across two large rooms. It is best suited to small teams or individuals who are looking for a creatively inspiring place to work with like minded people. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HAVE PRIVATE OFFICES. We do, however, have acoustic privacy screens on each desk, we have a separate meeting room and we also have phone privacy 'EGG' chairs located throughout the space.
WEEKLY RENT INCLUDES:
- A large double desk with lockable draw pedestals, a power strip and a high back, ergonomic, sturdy office chair on wheels.
If you require, we can arrange wall shelving and pallet racking for storage at your request,
- TPG super fast business grade wireless internet
- Electricity and all outgoings, including rubbish disposal
- Fully Air Conditioned / Heated
- Hanging baskets and green floor plants scheduled to be installed with monthly maintenance included.
- Kitchenette with dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, glassware, crockery, tea, coffee, sugar, Filtered water etc.
- Weekly cleaning
There are also amazing hipster coffee joints (eg THREE WILLIAMS) and eateries (eg. REDFERN CONTINENTAL) and pubs (eg. THE WOOLPACK) just outside the front door.
- All day free parking located nearby and 2 hour free parking located directly outside the building. We also have access to secure underground parking at a fee of $300 plus GST per month. Please enquire.
- Public transport options are endless with buses stopping directly outside the front door. We are also located equal distance from both Redfern and Central stations.
Tenants of 'THE SIX17' will also have access to our SEPARATE, gorgeous event and production studio space.. downstairs!
The downstairs space is a perfect environment to take meetings (booked on a central calendar), have lunch and hold small events, showcases, cocktail parties etc . There is a beautiful upright white Bernstein piano, a fully functioning PA with microphones, etc, a kitchenette, fridge, coffee machine, plush lounge areas, a retro bar and an amazing vibe!!
Events can be held for up to 50 people (pls note: a cleaning fee will be applied).
There is also a YOGA STUDIO in the building for the Yogis amongst you!
Our current tenants include music management companies, tech start ups, sponsorship agency, indie record label and music publishers, creative agency and PR companies... everyone is welcome! Across the 300 sqm we have 50 desks and we still have quite a number of them available.
Rent is $80 plus GST per week per desk -- a dead set bargain!
We would be happy to show you through at any time. If you want to discuss anything, please call Leonie on 0416 927 584, or send through a text.
Looking forward to meeting you and sharing our brilliant (very NON-corporate) space with you.
One Month refundable bond required to secure desk space
Rent is due and payable each calendar month and will be billed as such with the first month paid up front
We are looking for permanent tenants - no hot desks available
FREE 2 hour parking directly out the front of the building
FREE Parking from 9.30am to 4pm directly across the road from the building
FREE ALL DAY parking in the streets parallel to Elizabeth Street