M&C Loft is a spacious, light-filled open co-working space, fabulously located in the heart of Fitzroy. The space is already home to creative professionals, such as architects, interior designers, writers, film & media professionals, illustrators, event planners, and graphic designers.
It’s a productive and friendly environment with city views and a light environmental footprint. Each desk space is unique and awaits your personal touch.
Monthly rental includes:
- Espresso Coffee Machine & Grinder for premium coffee
- Open Work space area, including desk, no chair, see floorplan
- Communal kitchen (including (including fridge, coffee machine and microwave)
- Lunch / Collaboration table
- Kitchen Storage racking space for your personal pantry items.
- Meeting Collaboration table for six with LED display
- 24 hour Secure Access
- Internet & WiFi Unlimited EFM &4G backup Quality of Service
- Utilities (100% renewable electricity)
- Shower Facility on Ground Floor
- Bike Hanging wall space for 2 bikes within the Loft
- Goods Lift Secure Access
The following are available starting 12th June (please call us and refer to the floorplan attached):
- space 08 $530 2.1 x 5.0m our only large footprint space available. The space has a 5.0m long wall surface included in this large footprint space for bookcases, storage, art, layout surface etc and alternate layout area. from July 2020
- space 09 $285 2.1 x 2.1m with 2.1m wall area for layouts shelving, storage etc. from July 2020
- space 13 $370 2.1 x 2.1m with 2.1m wall area for layout shelving, storage etc.from July 2020
- space 16 $320 2.4 x 1.8m with 2.4m wall area for layout.from July 2020
Bond is one month’s rent and there’s a $50 key deposit.
There is limited street 2hr free parking but we're very close to public transport on Brunswick Tram 11, Nicholson Tram 96 and Johnston streets Buses
Please be in touch if you'd like a tour or have any questions.
Street Parking for 1 to 2 hours in our street location or surrounding streets, some are at no cost.
Public carpark located in Rose Street for approx $8 per day, a 5 -7 minute walk from our location.