Memphis Gardens Studio #2A or #2B
Type of space: Co-Working Space, Dance Studio, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Office Space, Pop-up Space, Visual Art Studio, Multi-use Space, Photography Location
Memphis Gardens is a creative studio in Abbotsford.
The studio cultivates creative individuals and small businesses in Melbourne ranging from design, fashion, art, and architecture to web and app development and more.
Studio #2B is a split studio that is loackable and secure, A beutiful space full of light and the option for extending to more space with the architecturally designed moveable doors.
Situated around the corner from Collingwood Train Station, Gahan Reserve and close to near by cafes, restaurants, and art supply stores. It is a stone's throw away from Victoria Street and the Abbotsford Convent, with Smith Street and Fitzroy a short walk.
Memphis Gardens provides:
- Secure and lockable individual studios
- Shared Desk space area
- Abundant natural lighting
- Super fast Internet
- Shared kitchen and amenities
- Sound proof room for private phone calls or sound recording/design (under construction)
- Hardware workshop
- Wet studio for ceramics and clays (under construction)
- Communal area
- In house coffee shop (Get in touch if you want to start your own coffee business)
- Art gallery (Memphis Projects)
$350 per month per side
$700 per month for the whole space.
Conditions available upon application
Parking available for up to 6 cars, as well as available street parking.