Memphis Gardens Studio #7 for shared or individual use
Type of space: Art Gallery, Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Hackerspace, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Performance venue, Photography Location, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space, Warehouse, Visual Art Studio
Memphis Gardens is a creative studio in Abbotsford.
The studio cultivates creative individuals and small businesses in Melbourne ranging from design, fashion, art, and architecture to web and app development and more.
Studio #7A or #7B are subdived lots contained within the one larger lockable studio.
You are able to rent out one of these at a time or the entire space as you require.
Situated around the corner from Collingwood Train Station, Gahan Reserve and close to near by cafes, restaurants, and art supply stores. It is a stone's throw away from Victoria Street and the Abbotsford Convent, with Smith Street and Fitzroy a short walk.
Memphis Gardens provides:
- Secure and lockable individual studios
- Shared Desk space area
- Abundant natural lighting
- Super fast Internet
- Shared kitchen and amenities
- Sound proof room for private phone calls or sound recording/design (under construction)
- Hardware workshop
- Wet studio for ceramics and clays (under construction)
- Communal area
- In house coffee shop (Get in touch if you want to start your own coffee business)
- Art gallery (Memphis Projects)
Minimum rental term is for 3 months.
Bond is half monthly rent.
Terms and Conditions Available on Request
Parking for up to 6 cars. Additional street parking