Module is a cross-disciplinary coworking space. We have a number of Workshop Studio spaces available now.
Our COVID-safe workplace includes hand sanitising stations, ventilation and security entrance.
WHERE ARE WE? Situated right in the heart of Brunswick (near Sydney Rd / Victoria St). Within 2-minutes walk of Brunswick train station, Dean’s Art, Bunnings, Bowens, Middy’s as well as several amazing cafes and bars.
WHO ARE WE? A diverse group of makers, designers, installation artists, industrial designers, artists, freelance designers, oil painters, energy/tech startups, electric bike builders, drum makers and tinkerers. And we are looking for new members to join us!
Workshop Studio Spaces @ Module (from $75 per week)
Workshop Studios include large industrial windows as well as 'fair use' of the 50 sqm Shared Workshop.
The Shared Workshop is a large light-filled space with work benches, tables and roller-door access. Any noisy or dusty work can be done here including welding, grinding, metal and woodwork.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more. We are continually updating our photos.
If you are interested in any of our studios, please send us an email outlining:
- what you’re planning to use the space for and
- what you’re looking for in a space
• Module B2 – Workshop Studio 2 – $75 per week (8.4 sqm)
• Module B3 – Workshop Studio 3 – $107 per week (14 sqm)
• Module B5 – Workshop Studio 5 – $97 per week (12.6 sqm)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
• Workshop Studio
• 24-hour access to the building
• Unlimited high speed NBN fibre internet to premises
• All services, water and internet (other than electricity, which is charged at $10 per month or metered at $0.50/KWhr – whichever is higher)
• We provide 100% wind / carbon offset electricity through Powershop
• Use of upstairs kitchen and downstairs toilet
• Non-exclusive use of upstairs Exhibition / Project Space (when not booked for events)
• Half-rate exclusive hire cost of Exhibition / Project Space
• Use of rear double height Atrium / Garden / Multi-Use Space
• Use of Shared Workshop subject to tool use and safety agreement (Workshop Studios only)
• Access for extra persons incur an additional fee of $10 per week
• Stress relief services provided by ‘Speckles’ the cat (subject to availability)
Street parking is available and there is a loading zone out front for drop-off / pick-up of equipment or materials. Given the close proximity of public transport and the Upfield bike path, there are many convenient ways to get here.