Mude Studios | Photography, video, events
Type of space: Film Editing Suite, Multi-use Space, Music Rehearsal Space, Open-air space , Performance venue, Photography Studio, Sound Recording Studio, Warehouse, Photography and Film Location
Mude Studios is a converted warehouse studio space in Glebe, providing a flexible indoor and outdoor location to house photography, videography, music and events projects. The studio is moments away from bustling Glebe Point Road, Broadway Shopping Centre, and public transport options. Our studio provides all the facilities and equipment needed to cultivate creativity, culture, and comfort.
Space 1: Photography/Video Studio
Our fully-facilitated content production studio is on the open-plan ground floor of the warehouse, with direct access to the loading dock and street entrance.
- 100 SQM internal studio space
- Cyclorama/infinity wall (3M x 4M x 3.5M)
- Kit of photo/video lighting equipment (hire)
- Select coloured paper backdrops (hire)
- Loading dock and x1 on-site parking spot
- Edit suite with Retina 5K iMac, curved monitors, Loupedeck+ (Adobe Lightroom & Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X) and DaVinci Resolve Control Panel Mini
- Makeup station, clothing rack, steamer
- An abundance of natural light from skylights above cyclorama (Can be blacked out for controlled lighting)
- Complete chefs kitchen
Space 2: Outdoor Events/Performance Rooftop:
Our 80SQM rooftop terrace features city skyline views, greenery abound, and a large deck area, perfect for events, performances, and launch parties. The space can hold approximately 50 people standing.
- 80 SQM rooftop event space
- Extensive outdoor seating
- Outdoor heaters
- 5.8M x 2.8m stage/performance area
- Electricity for equipment
- Bar fridge and 5 burner barbecue
- Studio quality monitors (hire)
- Performance equipment (hire)
COLOURED BACKDROPS: $50 per roll
OVERTIME: $50 per hour
LIGHTING HIRE: $150
SPACE 2: Pricing available on request.
All bookings include bump in and bump out time.
One dedicated car space, free parking available on Queen St and Cowper St.