Mungo Scott Building - Ground Floor (North)
Type of space: Warehouse, Art Gallery, Dance Studio, Design Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Markets, Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Office Space, Performance venue, Photography and Film Location, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Theatre, Visual Art Studio
Mungo Scott’s Ground Floor (North) space exudes historic charm, with high-exposed ceilings, timber columns and abundant natural light.
With direct access to the main plaza and lift access to all levels, the Mungo Scott building Ground Floor is adaptable to many purposes, including;
- Art Exhibitions
- Product Launches
- Pop-up Retail or Market Space
- Design Fairs and Product Launches
About Mungo Scott Building:
Once an operational flour mill in 1922, Mungo Scott now functions as a short term creative activation space, boasting all the modern features of a contemporary building while retaining its original industrial character.
Spanning across five levels plus a mezzanine, Mungo Scott’s unique warehouse spaces range between 88 - 2,800 square metres and are adaptable to a range of purposes, with both short-term and long-term leasing for creative studios, activations and events.
Additional rates/fees apply:
- For use of the space prior to 8:00am, or after 7:00pm
- If the space is not adequately cleaned/returned to original condition after use
- Loss or late return of keys
- Cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice (hire deposit forfeited)
- Booking changes exceeding 2x
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit and signing of a Hire Agreement Form required, get in touch for details!
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we ask that tenants remain mindful of changing social distancing guidelines when planning a gathering or event.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you would like to discuss your space options.
Free parking with no time restrictions available in the adjacent building basement