Mungo Scott’s Level 1 (South West) space exudes historic charm, with high-exposed ceilings, timber columns and abundant natural light.
With direct access to the main plaza and lift access to all levels, the Mungo Scott building Level 1 (North) is adaptable to many purposes, including;
Art Studio Space
Film & Photography Location
Performance & Rehearsal Space
Corporate Event Space
About Mungo Scott Building:
Once an operational flour mill in 1922, Mungo Scott now functions as a short term creative activation space, boasting all the modern features of a contemporary building while retaining its original industrial character.
Spanning across five levels plus a mezzanine, Mungo Scott’s unique warehouse spaces range between 88 - 2,800 square metres and are adaptable to a range of purposes, with both short-term and long-term leasing for creative studios, activations and events.
Additional rates/fees apply:
- For use of the space prior to 8:00am, or after 7:00pm
- If the space is not adequately cleaned/returned to original condition after use
- Loss or late return of keys
- Cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice (hire deposit forfeited)
- Booking changes exceeding 2x
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit and signing of a Hire Agreement Form required, get in touch for details!
Free parking with no time restrictions available in the adjacent building basement.