Boasting floor to ceiling windows, soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light, Level 3 (South East) of Mungo Scott is perfect for both day and night use.
Whether hosting a design fair or fashion shoot during the day, or a corporate party with live music at twilight, guests and visitors will be impressed by the grunge of the warehouse that features all the perks of a modern building.
Potential uses include:
- Creative workshops
- Art Studio
- Photography / Film location
About Mungo Scott
From operational flour mill to boutique commercial space, Mungo Scott boasts all the modern features of a contemporary building, while retaining its original industrial character. Spanning across five levels plus a mezzanine, Mungo Scott’s unique warehouse spaces range between 88 - 2,800 square metres and are adaptable to a range of purposes, with both short-term and long-term leasing available.
The secure, fully DDA-compliant building now enjoys:
- Three-phase power
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Female and male disabled-access toilets
- Lift access to all floors
- 30 underground car spaces
- Ground floor lobby entry
Additional rates/fees apply:
- For use of the space prior to 8:00am, or after 7:00pm
- If the space is not adequately cleaned/returned to original condition after use
- Loss or late return of keys
- Cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice (hire deposit forfeited)
- Booking changes exceeding 2x
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit and signing of a Hire Agreement Form required, get in touch for details!
Free parking with no time restrictions available in the adjacent building basement.