Mungo Scott Building - Level 4 + Mezzanine (North)
Type of space: Art Gallery, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Markets, Multi-use Space, Performance venue, Photography and Film Location, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse
Perched high in the exposed beams of the rooftop, Mungo Scott’s Level 4 + Mezzanine (North) space offers sweeping views of the tree-lined precinct and is the perfect blank-canvas for an unforgettable event in an historic location.
The loft-style peak of Mungo Scott's mezzanine level is perfect for: is perfect for hosting a chic corporate event, product launch or art exhibition.
Mungo Scott’s mezzanine level is also perfect for:
- Film + Photography Locations
- Art Exhibitions
- Charity + Fundraiser Events
- Corporate Events and Parties
About Mungo Scott Building:
Once an operational flour mill in 1922, Mungo Scott now functions as a short term creative activation space, boasting all the modern features of a contemporary building while retaining its original industrial character.
Spanning across five levels plus a mezzanine, Mungo Scott’s unique warehouse spaces range between 88 - 2,800 square metres and are adaptable to a range of purposes, with both short-term and long-term leasing for creative studios, activations and events.
Additional rates/fees apply:
- For use of the space prior to 8:00am, or after 7:00pm
- If the space is not adequately cleaned/returned to original condition after use
- Loss or late return of keys
- Cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice (hire deposit forfeited)
- Booking changes exceeding 2x
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit and signing of a Hire Agreement Form required, get in touch for details!
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we ask that tenants remain mindful of changing social distancing guidelines when planning a gathering or event.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you would like to discuss your space options.
Free parking with no time restrictions available in the adjacent building basement.