Sustainably Made Artist & Craftspeople Private Lockable Studios in Collaborative Warehouse Work Space
Type of space: Warehouse, Visual Art Studio, Office Space, Multi-use Space, Design Studio, Music Rehearsal Space, Photography Studio, Fashion Studio, Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Sound Recording Studio, Art Gallery, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Performance venue, Rehearsal Space, Theatre, Film Editing Suite, Hot Desk, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Community Hall, Dance Studio, Music Performance Venue, Retail Space, Photography and Film Location, Darkroom, Hackerspace
Sustainably made studio work spaces amoungst a community of emerging and established artists, craftspeople, creatives, small businesses, entreprenuers and more.
Your very own loackable private studio from $109/week p.gst
Various sizes available:
9 square metre space $109/week
10 square metre space $120/week
12 square metre space $144/week
15 square metre space $180/week
- Amazing guaranteed fast internet speeds (30/30)
- All bills, and utilities
- Your own private lockable work space
- Social spaces to get away from your desk for a break, chats, or table tennis.
- Social and creative events
- Printing facilities
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Great company from other creatives and small businesses
Easy to get to:
- Buses right at our door, 5min trip to the city
- Train station a 3min walk away
- Parking out front and in surrounding streets (all day parkig map in picture)
- Newtown a 10min walk away
Cafes and Coffee:
We provide our own coffee beans, locally made tea blends and kitchen cooking/brewing facilities. But if you'd like to head out for a lunch break we have a handful of great coffee and lunch places nearby.
Get in contact for more info and to organise a tour!
Parking in the surrounding streets, and right out front when it's not a clearway time.
We also have a shared spot out the back for when loading/unloading.
How to get here:
Driving: We are 5min to the city, 5min to Newtown
- Right outside our door is bus stops for the 461, 483, 480, 440, 413, 438, M10, a short walk to the 412 and more
- We are a 6min bus ride to the light rail
- And a 10min walk to Stanmore Station