Situated in the heart of Brunswick Street, our newest addition to Neighbourhood is this stunning old textile warehouse, with gorgeous polished concrete floors, high ceilings, abundant natural light and a true stunner of a workplace.
Neighbourhood 397 Brunswick Steet has multiple desk configurations to suit teams size 1 - 15. Whether you prefer open place, cubicles of 3, enclosed office, or a totally separate team office, we have the perfect option to meet your team's needs.
This space also included two large meeting rooms, multiple phone booths and breakout spaces, and a huge event and workshop room that can flex to whatever you might need to throw at it. We keep all Neighbourhood locations to small footprints. Each location has no more than 50 people, all of which are permanent members. No random hot-deskers, just people you know and collaborate with. When everyone knows each other, the workplace is more respectful and enjoyable.
- Lightening 500mbps fibre Internet with mesh technology
- 24 hours access
- Free specialty coffee, tea, chai all day every day
- Stunning boardrooms and meeting rooms with all-new tech, Apple TVs on each screen
- Soundproof phone booths for private conversations
- Breakout spaces to workshop and collaborate on ideas
- Pet friendly
- Bike friendly
- Nicholson St, Brunswick St, and Smith St trams all stop near by
- Plenty of natural light everywhere you turn
- Professionally cleaned multiple times a week
- Beautiful new kitchen spaces
- Yoga, wine and cheese nights, and more. All free.
We have multiple space options available. Get in touch for a tour soon!
Good on-street parking, and paid options directly across the road.