Neighbourhood - 4 Brunswick Place
Type of space: Multi-use Space, Office Space, Warehouse, Co-Working Space, Design Studio
Welcome to Neighbourhood.
A creative cowork in Fitzroy making it feel a bit nice to come to work every day.
Two locations across Fitzroy, 5 min walk apart. Two locations provides you and your team twice the flexibility.
Made and priced for creative teams. We only have permanent members we call Neighbours, and the price is inclusive of everything we offer: there are no additional fees for anything. We think this is the best way to promote you doing more; more workshops, more events, more growth.
Buildings with light and character. Our spaces have creative legacy in Fitzroy; old warehouses that once housed textile makers, shoe smiths, architects, and now, you. Each site focuses on maximum natural light to sooth screen time eye-strain, high ceilings for a sense of openness, and clean neutral colours to reduce stimulation overload.
No hustle signs. No table tennis. Just beautiful, quiet, creative spaces to think and make amazing work.
Smaller. Better. Neighbourhood was designed specifically for creative professionals. Inspiring buildings, limited seats, familiar faces, and more opportunities to create.
Price for a desk is $500 per desk per month, inclusive of everything, even event space hire.
Includes all Membership benefits such as access to the boardroom and petting of all office dogs.
- Access to all of Neighbourhood Perks like the boardroom, phone rooms, and that gorgeous kitchen
- Boutique set up with a small number of desks so there's always a tight-knit community around you
- Quiet; perfect for working in an environment that lets you set your own pace
- Custom sized desks that give you heaps of room for extra screens, tools, cameras and more
- Stand-up desks are plentiful around the space for you to mix it up
- Lightning 500mbps direct line fibre Internet. Google it, it's insanely fast
- 24 hours access with a swipe key
- Very official-looking boardroom with all-new technology
- Mail service for all your bills / shopping
- Soundproof phone booths for private conversations
- Breakout space to workshop and collaborate on ideas
- Pet friendly
- Bike friendly, with a shower and change room
- Tram 96 is a 2 min walk away
- Plenty of natural light everywhere you turn
- Free coffee, tea, chai all day every day
- Professionally cleaned twice a week
- Beautiful new kitchen space for lunchtime. Fridges to store your food, cupboards to store your Tupperware, microwaves and sandwich pressers to heat and go
- Activities. So many activities. Yoga, inspiration talks, lunch and learn programs, and more. All free
Street parking available in the local area. Paid parking options also available.