New York Style Creative Entrepreneurs Office
Type of space: Live+Work Space (Residential+Work), Co-Working Space, Hackerspace, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Multi-use Space, Non Traditional, Office Space, Photography and Film Location, Photography Studio, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse
Feel inspired at your workspace in an avant-garde New York 2.0 style warehouse.
The separate office is large enough for 3 desks, and the communal office space is equipped with all the creatures comforts you'll need to stay in the zone.
Currently, just two people working here, and looking for 1-3 creative entrepreneurs to round out the vibe in a bespoke way. Think the opposite of WeWork.
- Large makers space/art studio: There's a large art studio, on the 2nd story, currently used by just one of the crew.
- Live & work: There's a spare room upstairs so live+work is an option.
- Plenty of breakout spaces.
- 10 minutes to North Melbourne station and a block from the 57 tram, or a 20-minute walk into the city.
- Plenty of coffee roasters and (yum) fresh bakeries in the area.
Love a chat
The price will depend on what you choose - office space, art studio, or accommodation.
The shorter-term rentals are for photo/video shoots that take advantage of the artistic styling of the interior.
This space is suitable for
Arts and CraftCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopDrawingFilm LocationGraphic DesignJewelleryMeetingsPhotographyPhotoshootsProject SpaceResidencyWoodworkWorkshops
200.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)