I remember what it was like working on a small business from home, feeling disconnected and having nobody else who understood the journey to chat to. That's why I'm excited to offer some desk spaces in our Inglewood office for like-minded entrepreneurs, if you want others to share the journey with.
Get your own space, but have others to bounce ideas off. Use our great end of trip facilities (for the health junkies), record videos and take (beautifully lit) pictures in our on site studio, and take meetings with clients in our casual meeting areas or in our board room.
You will have to put up with our spontaneous (terrible) dance moves, excessive positivity, and ongoing office improving - so if that doesn't sound like you, consider yourself warned! Our business focuses on teaching not for profits how to grow using great stories and social media, and we're looking to share our space with likeminded entrepreneurs and creatives.
Here is all the boring but essential stuff:
- Desks can be hired monthly (a desk is $400 excluding GST per month)
- Desks come with power, internet and storage (oh, and a chair)
- There is plenty of space, if you need to bring in something of your own
- Full kitchen including a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, oven, kettle, toaster, etc.
- Internet access provided
- On site lighting equipment for recording video/photography
- Casual meeting areas, as well as a professional board room
- Full end of trip facilities, including safe storage for bikes.
- Two bathrooms, both with toilets and showers.
- 10 minute walk from train
- Bus stop metres from office
- Lots of nearby cafes, a post office across the street, and all that other good convenient stuff
Message me or email if you want to know more!
Two hour street park immediately out the front of the office, four free visitor bays outside, and stacks of free unlimited parking along Beaufort Street.