Type of space: Art Gallery, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Markets, Multi-use Space, Photography and Film Location, Pop-up Space, Photography Studio
Located on Level 1 of the historic Minerva Building, Pocket Studio encapsulates Potts Point architecture with its east-facing windows in the shared office space of stylist Madeleine Park and creative practice MITT Work.
The 16 square meters separated space has beautiful polished concrete floors throughout, crisp white walls, and is an ideal space for photographers shooting portraiture, still life, and small scale look books. Also well suited for castings, stylist fittings, and showings.
Facilities include NBN internet, kitchen, private bathroom, prep bar with LED beauty lighting, separate change room, a clothing rack, trestle table, steamer, Bluetooth speaker, and additional seating.
- 1 x Background Support Stand
- 1 x Continuous LED Studio Light with Octa Softbox
- 3 x Light Stands
- 1 x Manfrotto 290 Xtra Aluminium 3-Section Tripod with Head
- 1 x Lastolite Collapsible Background White/Black (1.8x1.5m)
- 1 x Lastolite Collapsible Background White/Grey (1.8x1.5m)
- 2 x Lastolite Magnetic Background Support
- 2 x Extension Leads
- 1 x Power Board
- Plus a small complimentary collection of fabric backgrounds, props, and paper backgrounds in various sizes and colours.
Booking details at https://pocketstudio.carrd.co
A loading zone is located right in front of the entrance on Orwell Street, with street parking and a parking garage located nearby.