We are currently looking for like-minded creatives to share our newly established design space. Ideally suited to a professional graphic designer, digital designer/developer or copywriter that take pride in their work and working environment and who is looking to take the next step in their business growth.
The open-plan office is a stunning, natural light-filled, contemporary space of approximately 100sqm. The office is situated amongst the leafy, café quarter of the Rathdowne Village. Close to public transport with the 250 & 251 buses stopping metres from the office and just 15 minutes to Melbourne Central. Likewise, trams from Lygon Street or Nicholson Street are just 2 blocks away.
Longterm applicants only (6 months+)
• Situated within Rathdowne Village, Rathdowne Street Carlton North
• Friendly, professional, creative environment.
• Clean, Open plan space with amazing natural light.
• Use of all office facilities including boardroom, kitchen, bathroom and workroom and A4/A3+ Inkjet printer
• Brand new 1800mm desk, with lockable personal storage cabinet & leather office chair
• Room to expand, allowing for freelancers when required* (*Charged at a day/weekly pro-rata rate and dependant on availability).
• Personal security alarm code
• FTTB NBN internet, WiFi and/or ethernet connection
NOTE: No on-site bicycle storage (on-street only)
Pricing is not negotiable.
A sub-leasing agreement will be provided to be signed by the successful applicant/s prior to occupancy.
6 months minimum term, 12+ months preferred
Available 2hr on-street parking in front of building, 4hr on-street parking within 200metres.