Welcome to Residency Studios! Our beautiful, centrally located co-working space is growing, so we’re glad you found us.
Located just off the Johnston Street stop on the 96 Tram, the space is situated on the corner of
Nicholson & Kerr Streets in Fitzroy. There are countless great cafes to choose from, but we’ll
use this as an opportunity to make a shameless plug for two of our local favourites, RRiot
House (next door) and Mile End Bagels.
Now for a bit more about the space:
● Full of natural light with an expanding indoor plant collection
● A modern fit-out, but the historical character of the space is retained by a lovely exposed
● A kitchen and break-out area that is consistently topped up with design magazines and
the latest print edition of Broadsheet
● Coffee & tea facilities
● Two bathrooms and showers
● Tons of storage and a spacious desk layout
● A podcast studio in the back - normally used by a production studio called Nearly, but
also available for hire
● An inclusive group of genuinely nice people who do everything from Graphic Design,
Podcast Production, Architectural Drafting, Architectural Photography and Interior
Design (ok, we get that there is a bit of a theme here, but we’re all about diversity so
we’d love to bring in some different perspectives)
● Good banter, but everyone is also hustling and respects the space & quiet to deliver
● Friday lunchtime pies and knock-off drinks either in the studio or at another local
favourite, Marquis of Lorne!
● Desks are available to rent at $110/week
● Rates include GST and will cover all bills, desk/chair, facilities, key & access
● Group rates available if you’re looking for more than one desk (currently 4 available)
If you have any other questions or want to drop by the space, we’d love to hear from you!
All bills, including internet, are included. Price includes GST. Group discounts available
Great street parking