Warehouse Events Space - Second Story Studios
Type of space: Music Performance Venue, Performance venue, Warehouse, Art Gallery, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Community Hall, Hot Desk, Multi-use Space, Photography and Film Location, Theatre, Markets
EVERY DETAIL MATTERS
Located in the heart of Collingwood, our blank canvas-style warehouse venue is primed to bring your next event or function to life. With space to wow up to 400 guests in the Next Level Space, Second Story hosts a wide range of large-scale events from seminars, performances and fashion shows, to corporate events, private parties and weddings.
But we’re more than just an empty space for hire. Our vision is to co-create your dream event and our expert events services include:
- Bar with 1am liquor licence hosted by experienced, friendly bar staff
- Drinks packages and specials to suit your event including tailored cocktail/mocktail lists
- Pop-up cocktail bar option for larger events
- Huge range of basic, premium and top-shelf spirits
- Locally sourced craft beers on tap and vegan organic wines/sparkling
- Quality, healthy food catering on request - organic and locally sourced where possible
- Full AV support including DJs, photo/videographers and live acts available on request
- Creative decor team available on request (subject to booking availability)
What's more, on the big day or night, our friendly, reliable and experienced Venue Manager will be on hand to ensure your occasion runs smoothly, giving you the freedom to kick back and enjoy a celebratory drink with your guests. We think that’s worth raising a glass to!
Contact our Events Manager today to see how Second Story Studios can help you make your upcoming event extra special.
Capacity: 250 seated, 450 Standing
Space dimensions: 20.6m x 14.2m = 292.52sq/m (including stage area) + bar area + toilets + Head Space + kitchen = 425 sq/m total event space area (not including outside patio area)
Audio: 2 x QSC 153 speakers (3-way 15”), 2 x QSC 181 sub woofers (1-way 18”), basic analogue mixer with AUX connectivity (Additional AV/production equipment and staff for hire, including digital mixer, wired microphones, wireless microphones, microphone stands, DJ mixer etc.)
Walls: White painted plaster/brick walls with black features
Flooring: Polished/sealed concrete
Ceiling height: 3.15m to underside of steel girders (Saw-tooth building roof)
Décor: Assortment of couches, carpets, cushions, lighting, chairs etc.
Rigging: Loading points around the entire perimeter of the room on the ceiling
Amenities: 6 x unisex toilets, 40 sq/m kitchen with basic amenities
*RATES VARY DEPENDENT ON SEASON & USE OF SPACE - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FORMAL QUOTE*
Bump-in and bump-out of the space is included within the booked time of use.
A minimum of 50% deposit payment must be made to secure all booking dates/times.
Please be advised that rates are subject to change and exclude additional services such as food & beverage packages, AV hire and support, photography/videography, security and décor. Please contact us directly for a formal quote.
- Abundance of street parking in the local area with varying time limits from 1-4 hours
- 150-space public car park next to Victoria Park Train Station (5 mins walk, $6 per day).