Stephens Croquet Club
Type of space: Community Hall, Multi-use Space, Music Rehearsal Space, Music Performance Venue
Heritage listed clubhouse - recently refurbished and available for creative use, performance, music rehearsals etc.
- 2 steps to access clubhouse
- Recently refurbished
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Kitchen with microwave and refrigerator
- Vinyl floor
- 4 large tables and sufficient seating
- 2 toilets
- Bus stop 25 on Ipswich Road
- Car park
The club is located within Yeronga Memorial Park on the Ipswich Road frontage.
Car park entry is from Frederick Street off Villa Street, Annerley.
This space is suitable for
Arts and CraftDrawingFilm LocationJewelleryMeetingsOpenings/launchesSingingSpoken WordWorkshopsWriting
Smooth ground surface