Studios at Brunswick Street Gallery
Type of space: Multi-use Space, Art Gallery, Music Performance Venue, Pop-up Space, Retail Space, Visual Art Studio, Office Space
Brunswick Street Gallery provides a professional exhibition space to self-representing local and national artists, as well as creative studio spaces for makers and designers.
Located in the heart of Fitzroy—one of Melbourne’s most creative suburbs—we oversee a dynamic schedule hosting regular exhibition openings, numerous cultural events and art prizes throughout the year.
Brunswick Street Gallery currently has two of our coveted studio spaces available for lease.
About available studios:
Each Studio space measures 4m x 3.5m and available for short or long term lease. Located on the third level of iconic and institutional Brunswick Street Gallery, this space gets lots of attention and foot traffic, has amazing light, and has western facing views directly over Brunswick Street. Lockable private space with 24 hour access available. Kitchen and shared bathroom facilities. Moments away from the 11 tram.
Studio would be suitable for creative practices such as writer/illustrators/artists/designers or a small pop-up retail space. Studio may be occupied by more than one person, if desired.
Studio 7 - Central Studio
$700 per month
- Huge arched window floods the studio space with natural light.
- Glass sliding doors at entry.
- Ideal for small businesses, pop up shops, design spaces, as well as semi-private artist studio.
$650 per month
- Large arched window overlooking Brunswick Street fills space with natural light.
- Solid door, private studio space.
- Ideal for small businesses as well as a private artist studio.
Be quick.. it won't last!
Flexible and dependent on specificities. Studios can be shared between multiple occupants.
Open to flexible arrangements.