Stylish boutique studio in the heart of Toorak Village
Type of space: Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Hot Desk, Office Space
Our small bespoke architectural and design firm is seeking to fill our space with like-minded individuals. We work on high-end single dwelling and multi-unit residential, commercial and educational projects.
Our space perfectly caters to desk-based practitioners including landscape designers, graphic designers, stylists, engineers and other consultants to the construction industry.
- Light and bright north facing double fronted office in the heart of Toorak Village
- Separate meeting room with verdant indoor plants
- Large LCD screen for presentations
- Dedicated desks with 27” dual screens & lockable drawer unit
- VOIP phone system
- Super-fast EFM internet connection
- A3 printing facilities
- Kitchenette with fridge, coffee machine, microwave, herbal teas & coffee
- 2 bathrooms, 1 with shower
- Split system AC units
- Easy access to local cafes, parking, supermarket and public transport
- Office is located within the iconic Sotheby’s building - a famous landmark within Toorak village.
We currently have 2 desks available for $92.50+GST per week including all outgoings and internet. We will require 1 months rent in advance plus 1 months bond.
You are more than welcome to come in for a quick tour of our space!
1 month security bond and 1 month rent upfront required.
Free all day street parking in local area
Free 2 hours parking in street
Paid parking available
This space is suitable for
ArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workGraphic DesignInterior DesignMeetings
65.00 meters sq.
Standard (up to 3m)