Tempe Studios is a large factory-converted creative space for photography and video production, located in Tempe in Sydney’s Inner West. The studio is only a 10min drive from the airport and 15min from the Sydney CBD. Buses stop right outside, and trains are only a short walk away. Free and secure parking is available onsite for customers for up to 5 cars.
The shooting space features a high white ceiling and a large corner cyclorama. The facilities include a make-up station, change room, private bathroom with shower and a lounge area with free refreshments. The space has ground floor access, is fully air-conditioned and offers three-phase power. Free wi-fi is also provided.
Tempe Studios is open every day of the week including public holidays. All studio rentals include free Profoto lighting equipment, with additional gear available for hire from an extensive on-site range.
- Total floor space: approx. 200sqm
- Shooting area: 8x11m
- Cyclorama: 6x8m
- Ceiling height: 5.2m
- Ground floor access
- Half-Day hire (4 hours): $350
- Full-Day hire (8 hours): $550
- Extra hour: $80/h
Each booking includes:
- Full use of shooting space, make-up area, change room, lounge, outdoor break/smoking area, minibar and microwave.
- 3x Profoto D1 Air 500W monolights
- 1x Profoto D1 Air remote
- 3x light shaping tools
- 1x Manfrotto tripod
- Any studio reflectors from our range
- 1x wheeled tether table
- 2x Clothing Z-racks
- Meeting table, 10x chairs, 8x stools
- Free coffee & tea
- Wireless broadband (nbn)
- Bluetooth speakers
- Private parking up to 5 cars
- Extra hour: $80 / hour
- Weekend & public holiday surcharge: $50 / day
Extra on-site equipment available for a fee.
Sunday to Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm
Friday to Saturday 8:00am-10:00pm
Our private car park is accessible through the back entrance on Brooklyn Lane and can hold up to 5 vehicles. Alternatively, unlimited shopfront parking is available on Princes Highway from 10am on weekdays, and all day on weekends.