Formerly Black Door Studios, The ‘Dale Studios is a large (6m x 6m) photographic cyclorama, photo and film studio located a stones throw from Central One, Central Railway Station and Railway square.
We are a locally owned, independent studio with a wide range of flexible options, whether you need white, coloured or hand-painted backdrops, fully kitted-out back-stage make-up and wardrobe stations, fully equipped kitchen and free coffee/tea facilities plus more.
HALF day (4 hours) = $300
FULL day (10 hours) = $450
WEEKEND (2 days) = $720
More packaging options available.
Lighting Equipment not included.
The ‘Dale Studio is perfect for a variety of photography, allowing for commercial or artistic shoots, whether it be in fashion, product, food or more. We can cater our Studio, Desk and Hub packages to suit a wide range of industries, including, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Corporate, Technology, Design, Retail and more, practically any industry that needs photos or film to help promote, advertise or showcase their offerings.
- White CYC Wall 6m x 6m
- Photographic Breakout spaces for extra flexibility
- Keyless entry
- Complementary C-stands, Light Stands, Sandbags, Polyboards & more
- Clothing racks & Garment Steamer
- Private changing room (coming soon)
- Dedicated Make-up station (coming soon)
- Wide range of backdrop options incl, White, Coloured & Hand-painted
- Wide-range of hireable studio equipment available
- Dedicated charging station for laptops, tables, mobile devices (coming soon)
- Complementary Tea, Coffee and Sparkling drinks
- Catering services available
The ‘Dale Studio has a range of Lighting (flash, continuous and LED) options and accessories available to hire. We also have a variety of Cannon Camera bodies and lenses available.
Visit TheDale.com.au to send through an expression of interest and book a holding session.
Upstairs is The 'Dale Desks, contact us for more information.
Bookings are confirmed with a 25% deposit
Deposit is forfeit if cancelled within 36 hours of booking start
30% discount is available until July 31st 2020 and only applies to Studio bookings
Equipment not included
Flexible Options & packaging deals available
Half Day = 4 hours
Full Day = 10 hours
Weekend = 2 x 10 Hour Full days
Long Weekend = 3 day x 10 Hour Full days
Loading Zone available for Drop Off / Pick Up
Street Parking ONLY
Guest Parking Tickets Available