This is a light-filled, ultra modern residential house with boasts open plan living and 5 bedrooms spread across 3 levels. The kitchen, dining area and living room are all open plan with very high ceilings, perfect for shooting a cooking show or photoshoots requiring a contemporary living space with neutral colour palette and clean lines. The rooms of the house are all of generous proportions - ideal for accommodating studio lighting and equipment. The house is lived in so its already furnished but obviously props and furniture can be moved around to suit your needs. There are 3 balconies and massive windows which let in lots of light and a water view - ideal for those lifestyle shots plus the house has a traditional outdoor Swedish sauna and a billiard table if anyone needs that.
There is some studio lighting here which is available for hire at an additional cost of $100 per day. 3 sync lights plus umbrellas and a light box.
1) 24 hours notice is required for all rentals of this space
2) A 50% deposit will need to be paid to secure a booking. This is not refundable, even if you don’t end up using the space.
3) The space is available for hire from 9am until 5pm everyday
4) Only level 2 and 3 are available for hire at this stage. Whole house can be rented out if required for an agreed amount.
5) Half day means 4 hours from either 9am until 1pm or 1pm until 5pm
6) Full day means 8 hours from 9am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
7) If a photoshoot or film shoot extends beyond the initial agreed allocated time slot, then extra fees will be charged in addition to the rental amount and added to the final invoice. The additional time is charged at a rate of $100 per hour and charged in half hour blocks, so $50 per half hour..
1) Any furniture or decor that is moved for the purposes of the photoshoot must be returned to the position and condition it was at before the shoot.
2) If any heavy furniture must be moved, it must be lifted and not dragged.
3) Any damage to walls, floors or property will incur extra fee relative to what it costs to repair.
4) Any stains, dirt or spillages on rugs or furniture or floorboards must be either professionally cleaned at the renter’s expense or renter to make an additional payment on top of the rental fee to cover the cost of professional cleaning.
5) Noise levels and disruption to the street to be kept at a minimum as the location is a residential street
6) If photoshoot extends beyond the initial agreed allocated time slot, then extra fees will be charged in addition to the rental amount and added to the final invoice. The additional time is charged at a rate of $100 per hour and charged in half hour blocks.
Easy hassle-free parking out front or down the side laneway. The house is situated on a corner of two quiet streets with plenty of outdoor space for multiple cars.