Our new Fitzroy studio is a grand heritage listed church hall built in 1890.
Catering to both location-style and set-build shoots, and responsive to controlled lighting and daylight, Fitzroy offers endless creative opportunities thanks to the marriage of expansive ethereal open space and stunning architectural features.
- 192 square metre shooting area with matt finish concrete floor
- 13 metre long aisles with historic arches and column details
- Daylight enters via blockable arched windows throughout
- Warm white walls throughout
- 2 and 3 phase power / cable wifi
- Client production area
- Easy access storeroom with standard studio equipment
- Dedicated kitchen, styling and HMU rooms complete with standard equipment
- Curated prop, surface, and wall-flat collection in-house
Remittance of invoice, in full, is required 24hrs prior to booking date
Please note that we don't accommodate events
- Full day (9hrs) 8am - 5pm $900 + gst
- Half day (5hrs) between 8am - 5pm $600 + gst
- Overtime (per hour) 5pm - 8pm $120 + gst
- Weekend loading (per day) $200 + gst
- Prop package (per day) $400 + gst
- Canvases, wall flats and flooring are priced individually
- Clients must adhere to our terms and conditions as specified in our studio hire document
2, 3 and 4hr parking on George St and surrounds. All day parking at Smith St Coles - enter via Little Oxford St.