The Old Auction House Teaching and Events space is located part of an independently run multi-use arts complex, housed within a 130 year old building. While building works continue in the rear of the building a temporary teaching space will is available for classes and can be booked for time periods greater than 1hr.
The space is available for use 7 days a week during regular opening hours, and by negotiation outside of regular hours.
The work area is large and open, measuring 35m2 in area (5m x 7m) and has movable/removable sturdy furniture to allow for a range of activities. Power is available throughout the space and the outside wall is a sliding barn door to allow for extra airflow and natural light if required.
Rental packages for this studio space includes access to communal areas of the precinct including;
- Flexible furniture options including movable tables and stools
- Access to class sets of general tools, including aprons
- Assistance with setup and packup
- Discounted room rate for recurring bookings
- Access to The Old Auction House booking software and in house booking management
- Flyers and External Marketing
- Inclusion in social media and internal promotions
- Tea and coffee facilities are availalbe on site and catering packages available for all day courses
The building has ramped access to whole building and wide doorways to allow for access for all participants.
Online advertising for bookable classes will also be available via theoldauctionhouse.com.au
Reduced rates are available for:
- artists who rent a studio space in The Old Auction House studios
- long period bookings,
- ongoing bookings,
- recurring bookings.
Please contact us directly for booking package information if you require advertising, catering etc for your workshops.
Alcohol may be served for free in the space during gallery openings and events - licensing for sales of alcohol must be organized by the artists.
The space is available for short term lease only - no permanent rentals.
Artists booking for recurring time periods (eg; every Monday afternoon) or consecutive days may be given preference on the space.
All day on street parking available in surrounding areas.