The Rangers Residence
Type of space: Art Gallery, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Pop-up Space, Residency
The Rangers Residence (circa 1890s) is a historic home located inside Centennial Park. The Rangers Residence sits on top of a hill with sweepig views into Centennial Parklands. Recently restored, the home is avaiable for creative workshops, garden events and unique accommodation.
Versatile & Untraditional Workshop Spaces
- The Verandah: ideal place for break out sessions. Let the outodoor and untraditional space break from traditional working environments and inspire the team. The Verandah is protected from the elements with lightening, heating and pull-down transparent blinds in the event of side-ways rain.
- The Courtyard: The private and secluded Courtyard is a great place to meet and chat in a relax environment. The full-service kitchen nearby for tea and coffee, the feston lightning and Morton Bay Fig trees create a welcoming environment for sharing and conversation.
Additional Services include
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- Self cater or choose an external caterer
- Residences host if required
- Close to Fox Studios, Entertainment Quarter
- See Centennial Park from a whole new perspective
Our philosophy is to create alternative spaces for team meetings and workshops, breaking away from the traditional boardroom and work environments. We strongly believe team morale is lifted in varied and indoor – outdoor spaces, and what better location for it than in Centennial Park.
All bookings comply with The Residences standard terms and conditions. Please request a copy for more information.
The Rangers Residences typically offers 1/2 day or full day rates for creative clients. If you would like to use the home for a longer period of time simply email The Residences directly for a specifc a quote and to confirm availability.
There are 3 private car spaces available at The Rangers Residence. There is readily available free 3-hour parking along Martin Rd.