Creative Studio for hire, in PRECINCT 75 - Sydney's Creative Mecca!
Perfect for: photoshoots, pop-ups, workshops, product launches, exhibitions
Our St Peters warehouse studio is located in an iconic Inner West creative hub - Precinct 75. The Precinct has a rich heritage, and this is evident in the surrounds.
Hire the Studio for its unique industrial character, white walls and floors, unique prop collection, studio equipment (lighting, props, backgrounds, dividers) and fully stocked industrial kitchen inc. entertainers sized fridge.
While hiring the space, you and your team/clients will be the only ones in the space, aside from the TLSE team. The TLSE office is located upstairs in a seperate part of the warehouse, giving you the privacy needed to create and work.
Props are included with studio hire! We are always building to our studio collection, and currently have the following:
- 1 x extra large studio divider on wheels (black one side, white the other)
- Selection of other studio dividers (white)
- Various studio backgrounds (able to be painted in colour of your choice)
- 1 C-stand
- Trestle legs
- Various table tops
- Various stools
- TLSE Prop Library: incl. a hand picked, original collection of ceramics, vases, cutlery and other props
- Clothing Rack
- Various potted plants
- Lights available at an extra cost - please enquire separately
Our communal kitchen includes an entertainers sized fridge, microwave, kettle and Nespresso machine. The open plan nature and large floating island make it ideal for use as a complete Prep Kitchen (great for shoots and/or caterers), with the styled finishes and set up making it the ideal shoot kitchen.
A small additional hire fee may be charged for use of the kitchen, on a case by case basis.
With our 8m high ceiling, the studio has beautiful filtered light for most of the day. When open, our large roller door also allows for an even light flow, with the use of lighting equipment enhancing an already well lit environment.
Not Just for Shoots
Our studio is not just for photoshoots! Perfect for workshops, pop-ups, warehouse sales, media events and private functions - the sky really is the limit. We have 150sqm of beautiful space waiting for you to teach, share and create in.
Flexible in layout. Be in touch - we'd love to have you in.
Our studio includes:
- Open plan studio, with work zone, perfect for small or large shoots,
- Textured white walls to shoot against.
- Black and White Screens and dividers available.
- Various backgrounds and styling props available at no extra charge
- Communal meeting table, and Co-Working desks
- Full Kitchen with Kitchen aid appliances so perfect for food shoots
- Great natural light
- Roller door
- Ground floor access
- 5 mins to prop house Major + Tom
- Lighting available to hire at extra charge
- A selection of Paper Rolls available
We are happy to do an hourly rate for up to 2 hour booking.
Half Day shoot - up to 4 hours: $350
Full Day shoot - 4 hours + : $450
Bump In and Bump Out falls within the booking period.
Early start fees (before 8.00am) will be charged at $30 p/h. on weekdays, and $100.00 p/h on the wkd.
Overtime fees (after 6.00pm) will be charged at $30 p/h on weekdays, and $100.00 p/h on the wkd.
Bump In and Bump Out fees apply for access before 8am, and closure after 6pm.
We have plenty of onsite parking available. We are located at street level, with parking out the front and truck access - making bump in and bump out very easy. Precinct 75 also has an 80 car capacity carpark, taking the stress out of finding on-street parking.