The Vale Studios (studio/office)
Type of space: Visual Art Studio, Warehouse, Office Space, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Film Editing Suite
The Vale Studios is an artists hub located in Brookvale, Sydney. A two minute walk to Warringah mall and a skip and a hop to many local cafes.
We are currently looking for a creative to join our merry hub. This up stairs studio is perfcet for an illustrator, clothes designer, graphic designer etc
You will have your own 20 square metre studio which is lockable, secure and insulated. You have skylights (great for product photogaphy) celling fans and large celling lights for night time. A large space to decorate and call your own.
• In a new complex with security, with brand new renovations
• Natural light (3 sky lights) Ceiling fans and plenty of electricity points in each room.
• Our own private shower and toilet facilities
• kitchenette, fridge, microwave etc and an open area for well a needed coffee break and chats :)
• Industrial sinks down stairs for messy clean ups.
• Close to public transport (bus depot) a two minute walk to Warringah mall and local cafes.
Our objective is to keep this an artist/designer hub so we are looking for creative people small business who wish to use the space to create and design.
It is only $160 plus gst per week
Studio hours are 7 days a week
Please message the owner Toby Eagle if you are interested in viewing or finding out more details.
please note - THIS IS NOT RESIDENTIAL AND CANNOT BE LIVED IN.
Studio $160 + gst a week
This price includes NBN internet (wifi)...
It does not include electricity, this is paid quarterly, your room will be metered so you will only pay for what you use (it is much cheaper this way instead of adding a random number to your rent you only pay for what you use and you could pay as little as $10 a quarter).
Electricity in Communal areas are already paid for.
Opening hours 7 days a week
There is no designated car park to this space but there is lots of parking near by. Also if there is the need to unload heavy objects you can drive straight up to the entrance for easy access.