Three Phase Studios
Type of space: Dance Studio, Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Sound Recording Studio, Warehouse, Rehearsal Space, Photography Location
Primarily used as a music rehearsal space in the past, word has spread about our cheap daytime rates and room versatility, and we are now welcoming all manner of creative projects - from emotional release therapy, to projection artists to improv groups to dance troupes to film makers to music lessons - feel free to give us a call or drop by the studio to discuss your ideas!
We are a licenced premises, and serve a variety of local and craft beers and a great wine selection. We serve Proud Mary coffee and have a variety or healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks available at our cafe / reception.
The studio is available for private hire on Saturday evenings from 6pm - 1am, perfect for listening parties, film shoots, private parties, exhibitions and showcases.
- 11 fully air-conditioned and sound proofed rooms (various sizes)
- Bar and Cafe
- Mezzanine with lounge area and pool table
- Kitchen with free tea & coffee, microwave and fridge
- Sunny courtyard
- Disable toilet
- Flat loading bay
- Solo rates start at $10 and are capped at $20 for a 6hr session, Mon-Fri between 12-6pm.
- Group bookings begin at $30 for a 3hr booking, Mon-Fr between 12-6pm.
- Peak period (Mon-Thurs 6pm-12am) bookings are charged at a flat rate for 6hrs, starting at $65.
- For full details please visit our website or call 9939 8896 - https://www.threephasemusic.com
- Studio hours are 12pm-12am Sunday thru Friday & 12pm - 6pm Saturday.
- Solo (hourly) rates and half-sessions are available Mon - Fri between 12pm & 6pm.
- Private hire available on Saturday evenings from 6pm - 1am
- Weekly and Weekend Lockouts available (longer periods may be arranged upon request)
- For full rate details please visit https://www.threephasemusic.com/rates
Small number of customer parking spaces plus street parking available. Flat loading bay at front of studio