- Floor space
- 13 people
- Ceiling height
- Standard (up to 3m)
Applications are now closed. To be notified if EOIs open again, please submit an enquiry to be added to our waiting list.
Shop 5 is located at 218-242 Little Collins Street (corner of Royal Lane).
Creative Spaces welcomes applications across all art forms that are contextually appropriate for the space; for example: exhibition space, plus maker’s space at the rear.
Rental fees do not apply for the duration of the occupancy at Shop 5, however successful applicants will be responsible for power connection and usage costs.
About the space:
• Main internal area approximately 30m2
• Rear carpeted area is approximately 24m2
• Rear storage area with shelving
• Access 7am to 7pm. Extended hours by negotiation
• Approximately 3m ceilings
• Stair access to storage area (no disabled access)
• Disabled toilet access via laneway
• Load-in/out by negotiation only (to be kept at a minimum)
• Central air-conditioning
Entire premise: approximately 80m2
Dimensions of shopfront area: approximately 6m x 5m (3m ceiling height)
Dimensions of rear carpeted: approximately 6m x 4m (2.1m ceiling height)
Features and facilities
- Accessible public transport
- Accessible path to entrance from parking or public transport
- Accessible toilets
- Lockable space
- Natural Light
- Air conditioning
Little Collins Street,
Successful applicants will enter into a licence agreement for use outlining obligations, terms and conditions. For more information please contact Creative Spaces.
Messy work or excessively loud practises are not permitted. The space must not be damaged or altered.
Please read the Application Guidelines before submitting your application.