43 Derby Street – Flexible space.
Type of space: Multi-use Space, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Art Gallery, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Retail Space, Markets, Non Traditional (e.g. foyer, waiting room, bus shelter, letter-boxes), Residency, Community Hall
43 Derby Street is a flexible space for hire intended for professional use. The minimal but considered room is designed to be truly flexible, allowing you to inhabit the space as you see fit. We envisage it being used for:
- Workshops, meetings and off-sites
- Talks, classes and presentations
- Small professional events
- Photography and film shoots
- Pop-up retail
Rates for hire are:
- Hourly, $85+GST
- Daily (8hrs), $600+GST
- Weekend (Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 9am-6pm), $1540+GST
- Longer term or semi-permanent (by negotiation)
- Approx. 50 square metres
- 4m high ceilings
- Natural light (north facing) with block out blinds
- Wifi and Projector
- Meeting table for 8-10
- Seating for 30 available on request (trestle tables and stools)
- Sound system
- Street level access
- Phone swipe access
- Access to kitchen, courtyard and bathroom facilities
To arrange an inspection, please get in touch.
We’re searching for someone to share our beautiful space with on a semi-permanent basis.
This may suit someone who:
- Has a considered retail offering
- Requires a showroom
- Hosts regular classes or workshops
- Needs a space to grow (with less risk)
- Wants a place to call home (with less outlay)
There is also currently a small private office available upstairs, which may work well in unison with the above.
If you or someone you know is interested in chatting further, get in touch.
Minimum 3 hour hire
Ample street parking available.
This space is suitable for
ArchitectureArts and CraftDrawingExhibitionsFashionFilmFilm LocationInstallationMeetingsOpenings/launchesPerformancePhotographyPhotoshootsProject SpaceResidencyRetailSpoken WordStylingWorkshopsWriting
50.00 meters sq.
Very High (4m +)
Smooth ground surface