Type of space: Design Studio, Co-Working Space, Office Space
We’re looking for like-minded individuals or businesses to share our architect-designed open plan office located in the heart of Collingwood. The studio is already home to: Fieldwork, a young and energetic architecture practice and other industry professionals. Not to mention an abundance of plants, including a 9ft tall Fiddle Leaf Fig we’ve affectionately named Figgie Smalls (The Notorious F.I.G.).
The office is on street level with high ceilings and great natural light. We are surrounded by our favourite local cafes including Mankoushe and Allpress (a two minute walk away), and STREAT (right next-door).
We currently have eight (8) desks available. Rent includes the following amenities:
- Dedicated desk
- Ergonomic chair
- Secure electronic access from 6am to 10.30pm (24-hour access available on request)
- Commercial fibre internet
- Weekly organic fruit, milk and fruit toast
- Postal address & mail service
- Friday night drinks & events
- Unlimited on demand printing services (full colour, A4 & A3)
- Two private bookable meeting rooms (free of charge)
- Casual meeting spaces
- Unisex toilets and showers
- Undercover bike parking
- Fully equipped kitchen
This space is suitable for
AnimationCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopDrawingFilmGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior DesignWriting
380.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)
Smooth ground surface