Your own desk space in light-filled creative co-working warehouse!
Looking for someone friendly and fun to share our light-filled Chippendale warehouse
Dedicated Desk Space
$100/week + GST
Black Door Studio is a shared co-working warehouse and photography studio.
We have desk space available upstairs; share with an architectural/design studio and photographers. We’re looking for someone friendly and fun to share our warehouse.
Currently we have 3 desks available.
The studio is a long-standing, dedicated photography studio with huge permanent, purpose-built 6m x 6m cyclorama downstairs, and light-filled co-working space upstairs – all just a few minute’s walk from Central Station, Central Park and all the amenities.
One month’s security bond and one month payable in advance. Minimum 2 month term. Standard 3 month term.
Desk Space Includes:
Your own desk, roller chair + 6 open shelves available as your dedicated storage
- 24 hour access, 7 days a week
- Alarm/security system (including security cameras) with your own access keycode
- dedicated own desk + roller chair
- Shelf space included with desk (6 open shelves)
- Shared meeting table (bookable via a shared calendar)
- Shared Kitchen, bathroom with shower
- Shared sofa/chillout space
- Access to Nespresso machine
- Courtyard to the rear shared with others in our warehouse building (artists/designers/photographers)
- Access to our A3 colour printer/photocopier/scanner (pay per use)
- Air-conditioning and wall fans
- Regular cleaning
- Wifi throughout, and Ethernet/LAN connection direct from your desk with business grade ethernet (10 up/10 down)
- Electricity and bills included
- Metred street parking - we can also point you towards free all-day parking in the local area.
The studio (approx 215sqm total over two storeys) is close by to Chippendale cafes and galleries - Brickfields Bakery, White Rabbit, and Central Park are just around the corner.
If there's something you'd like to discuss please just get in touch via the contact form.
We look forwards to meeting you!
INCLUSIVE of bills
Minimum term 2 months, standard term 3 months. Shorter term is considered on request. Available immediately.
Businesses using Black Door Studio are required to have Public Liability insurance.
All businesses using the photography studio are required to have Public Liability Insurance with cover up to $20 million.
Metred street parking available directly outside