Creative Behaviours @ Docklands Cotton Mills
Type of space: Dance Studio, Multi-use Space, Performance venue, Rehearsal Space, Warehouse, Photography Studio, Art Gallery, Fashion Studio, Photography and Film Location
• 140sqm Usable space
• 9x6m lime wash wood floor
• Remaining floor space – concrete
• Stand & Backdrops available for additional hire
• Open plan kitchen facilities
• Bathroom facilities
Full kitchen facilities available including;
Backdrop Stands & Rolls
NBN Internet Access
Amplifier with iPhone cord
Bathroom with Shower
We offer a basic studio set up for a very competitive price. We are a collaborative, affordable creative space and we ask for your cooperation to help us keep our rates down for all by leaving the space as you found it and by offering your patience and appreciation for our basic location/setup. Your booking rate offers you access to the space for the time you have requested, we pretty much leave you to it – you’re free to set up as you wish and create magic in the best way you know how. What we ask in return is that you:
• Work within your allotted time and be completely bumped out in time for the next clients booking.
• Take any bulk rubbish with you and leave the studio as you found it and ready for the next client.
• Switch off all lights & stereo.
• Return the key to the key box before locking the door behind you.
• Offer patience and understanding that the space is not managed by a full-time team and that all the information you should require is available online, in confirmation emails you have been sent & in the information sheets kept in the space.
Two Hour Minimum Booking $120
Half Day Booking (up to 4hours) $230
Full Day Booking (up to 8hours) $400
Loads of parking outside the building approx. $8 per day / free on Sundays. Free parking also available after 6pm adjacent to the Maribyrnong River (just outside the Lonely Planet building).