The Third Day
Type of space: Cinema, Markets, Music Performance Venue, Performance venue, Photography and Film Location, Pop-up Space, Theatre, Warehouse, Multi-use Space
The Third Day takes its visual inspiration from the dance clubs of Berlin. The name is inspired by rebirth. What was once a burnt-out costume factory shell has transformed into an open-air oasis, playing host to some of Melbourne’s best events, dance parties, product launches, urban style weddings, film shoots and more.
- 4km from Melbourne CBD
- Ultra-flexible, 1,000 sq m space
- Easy, rollerdoor street access
- Transforms into a movie cinema, auditorium, market hall, food truck park, a film location and more
- All weather, natural light
- Day time events roll seamlessly into night time
- We are conveniently located 40m from Macaulay station on the Upfield train line.
- Bus Service 402 East Melbourne - Footscray Station via North Melbourne
- Ample street parking in surrounding streets
- Easy access for Ubers and Taxis
Our space hire includes dedicated Event Manager, event and security staff, use of existing furniture and decor, general PA elements, and post event clean.
COVID-19: During Victoria's Stage 4 lockdown our doors are closed, however we are working behind the scenes on bookings for future events. We have also designed an event concept that complies with social distancing laws once our doors re-open. Please write to us on email@example.com with your requirements.
This is a venue for hire from a half day onwards. Please contact us with your requirements and for more information, availability, tech specs and rates.
There is no onsite parking, however there is ample street parking in surrounding area.