Beerwah Meeting Place - Room 2
Medium meeting room / office with beautiful view over wetlands.
Well lit private meeting room / creative office space overlooking wet lands in the heart of Beerwah.
Air conditioned, carpeted with optional furniture, including whiteboards and gallery display wires.
Furniture can be removed and stored if surplus to hirers needs.
Located next to Beerwah Library and overlooking the wetlands. Coffee and stationery in the local business next door. Printing available in Beerwah Library.
- $15 per hour (ex GST)
Features and facilities
- Accesible public transport
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path to entrance from parking or public transport
- Accessible toilets
- Adjustable lighting
- Alarm system with sound and visual cues
- Doors wide enough to cater to people in wheelchairs (1100mm+)
- Tactile signs in venue
- Well-lit at night
- Wheelchair access (full space)
- Wheelchair access (partial space)
- Non-gendered toilets
- CCTV Monitoring
- Meeting room
- Table and chairs
- Air conditioning
- Queer friendly
- Wide Corridors