Library at the Dock Window Display
- Floor space
- 10 people
- Ceiling height
- Standard (up to 3m)
Exhibit your work at one of the most innovative libraries in Australia.
We are calling for submissions to exhibit at Library at the Dock Window Display from January to June 2023.
Applications open 9am Monday 17 October 2022 and close midnight Sunday 27 November 2022.
Applicants will be notified in early December 2022.
The window display consists of:
- Large display vitrine visible inside and outside the library
- 780cm long x 100cm deep x 298cm high
- Under floor power point
- Hanging rails
- Most suitable for sculptural or textile work
The Library at the Dock window display is free of charge.
For information on the application process and exhibition details, please read the City of Melbourne Library Gallery Program Guidelines.
Located in Victoria Harbour, Library at the Dock is more than just your traditional library boasting community spaces, makerspace, recording studio, MacLab, gallery and some of the best views in Melbourne.
Library at the Dock is within easy walking distance of trams and Southern Cross Station.
Short term hire
See more of this space on social media
Features and facilities
- Accesible public transport
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path to entrance from parking or public transport
- Accessible toilets
- Doors wide enough to cater to people in wheelchairs (1100mm+)
- Well-lit at night
- Wheelchair access (full space)
- CCTV Monitoring
- Lockable space
- Bike rack
- Free wifi
- Queer friendly
- Double doorways
- Wide Corridors