The Windsor Workshop - Multi use Venue Space
- Floor space
- 40 people
- Ceiling height
- Standard (up to 3m)
THE WINDSOR WORKSHOP HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO EVOKE INSPIRING AND CREATIVE EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS.
The Windsor Workshop is a versatile, boutique venue that has been designed to evoke inspiring and creative events and workshops. Be it a corporate off-site or strategy day, team development or training, a meeting to position your brand, a location shoot for your new product or even to run your own creative workshop – The Windsor Workshop is the perfect space to plan your next event. Filled with an abundance of natural light and greenery, our space is guaranteed to spark your team's productivity. When you book with us, all our costs include set up of your event in your desired configuration (i.e. boardroom style, u shape, rows, single tables) and also pack up after the event – we make it very easy for you, so all you need to do is swan in and out. Included in the fee is unlimited barista style coffee and speciality tea and within the full day hire cost.
Our space is within walking distance of Greville Street Prahran, with an amazing selection of bars, cafes and restaurants at our doorstep. Upstairs we have a creative co-working space.
* We are located 1 Brenchley Place, Prahran –almost at the intersection of Greville Street and Porter Street.
* Access by train (Sandringham Line) to Prahran Station (we are a 1 – 2 minute walk from Prahran Station depending on your stride)
* Access by trams High Street (Number 6 line), Chapel Street (Number 78 line) or Commercial Road (Number 72 line)
* If you are driving, there are lots of 2 hour parking spots in the area, otherwise you can use the Prahran Square parking which is a 3 min walk away. Entry is via 30 – 40 Izett Street, Prahran
- $700 per half-day (ex GST)
- $1,150 per day (ex GST)
Short term hire
See more of this space on social media
Features and facilities
- Accesible public transport
- Accessible path to entrance from parking or public transport
- Alarm system with sound and visual cues
- Relaxed or sensory friendly environment
- Non-gendered toilets
- CCTV Monitoring
- Change Room
- Natural Light
- Quiet space
- Wash up space
- Air conditioning
- Free wifi
- Queer friendly