New opportunity: Shop 5
Creative Spaces has a short-term shop-front opportunity open to artists and creatives looking for a space to work, exhibit or sell.
Shop 5 is located at 218-242 Little Collins Street (corner of Royal Lane) and is available for creative use for 6 months between 9 March and 31 August 2021. The opportunity may be extended month by month. Creative Spaces will provide 4 weeks’ notice to vacate.
You must visit the space before submitting an application. Creative Spaces is conducting two walkthroughs:
• Monday 8 February 10am - 12pm
• Wednesday 10 February 2pm - 4pm
• Alternatively visit the premise independently (external viewing)
To attend a walkthrough it is essential to RSVP with your name, contact number and preferred time slot via email@example.com.
Creative Spaces welcomes applications across all art forms that are contextually appropriate for the space; for example: exhibition space, plus maker’s space at the rear.
Rental fees do not apply for the duration of the occupancy at Shop 5, however successful applicants will be responsible for power connection and usage costs.
About the space:
• Main internal area approximately 30m2
• Rear carpeted area is approximately 24m2
• Rear storage area with shelving
• Access 7am to 7pm. Extended hours by negotiation
• Approximately 3m ceilings
• Stair access to storage area (no disabled access)
• Disabled toilet access via laneway
• Load-in/out by negotiation only (to be kept at a minimum)
• Central air-conditioning
Share with friends